Mt.Tokachi-dake Autumn leaf viewing information紅葉、見頃情報
Autumn leaves of Hokkaido, which are known to be the most beautiful in Japan, can be viewed the earliest at Mt. Tokachi-dake.
This website promptly provides autumn leaf viewing and weather information to its readers.
《Meaning of the autumn leaf icon colors》
- Autumn leaf: almost none – still green
- Autumn leaf: 20% – a little yellowish
- Autumn leaf: 40% – yellow
- Autumn leaf: 60% – turning reddish (beginning of the peak season)
- Autumn leaf: 80% – increasingly turning red (peak season)
- Autumn leaf: almost 100% – enjoy Japan’s most beautiful autumn leaves (peak season)
- Autumn leaf: end – end of the autumn leaf season